Short Things to know about Kobe Bryant
Here are the things you may not know about Kobe Bryant you may like to know. Kobe Bean Bryant was conceived on 23rd, August 1978, and died on 26th,January 2020 with his 13 years old daughter Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, in helicopter crash near Calabasas, California. He was an American expert basketball player, a shooting guide. He entered the NBA straightforwardly from secondary school and won five NBA titles.
Here are the 10 things you may not know about Kobe.
1. Kobe was married Vanessa at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Dana Point, California.
2. Met his wife, Vanessa Laine Bryant, during a visit to the set of one of Snoop Dogg’s video, where she was working as a model.
3. He was a father of four daughters Natalia Diamante Bryant, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant , Bianka Bella Bryant and Capri Kobe Bryant .
4. His parents named him after a type of steak (Kobe) seen on a restaurant menu prior to his birth.
5. Kobe graduated with the class of ’96 from Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA.
6. He entered the NBA directly from high school and won five NBA championships.
7. Bryant was an 18-time All-Star, 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, 12-time member of the All-Defensive team, and the 2008 NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP).
8. Bryant was the NBA All-Star 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002.
9. Kobe won the 2001 and 2002 Teens Choice Award for favorite male athlete.
10. Led the Los Angeles Lakers to five NBA titles in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, and 2010.
As of 2018, the only person to win an Olympic Medal (he won Gold twice for playing in the US Men’s basketball team in 2008 and 2012) and an Oscar (He won for “Best Animated Short” in 2018).
The late Kobe Bryant is the only basketball player to ever win an Oscar.
He has left behind a 7 month old daughter.